"We need a complete partner - one that helps with technical design, produces the product efficiently, and will be there for ongoing support."
NWL is a leader in the design, manufacture, and service of capacitors, transformers, power supplies and inductors. From high end medical imaging and semiconductor processing tools, to heavy duty oil & gas dewatering equipment and demanding military applications, we've consistently demonstrated the ability to deliver unique solutions that match our customers' precise needs.
Our capacitors are used in the most demanding applications: induction heating, electrical drives for large transport systems, and inverters for renewable energy. Our transformers and power supplies are key modules in semiconductor manufacturing, medium voltage drives for heavy industry, and power conversion systems for military weapons and propulsion systems.
In the Electrostatic Precipitator power supply market, NWL has set the standard with innovative product offerings, high quality production, and superior after-sales service.
Having trouble finding what you need? Click here for help.
- January 2013: The PowerPlus Sizing Guide has been revised and published as Application Note 305
- October 2012: NWL achieves ATEX certification for Electrostatic Coalescer Power Supplies
- September 2012: NWL adds the PowerCube T/R module to its Precipitator Product line.
- July 2012: 200 kW PowerPlus is now in beta testing at a customer location in the US.
- June 2012: Our PowerPlus technical specification sheet has been updated to include information on our larger sizes, as well as our new side-by-side 100 KV model.