NWL’s S–Series capacitors are a simple economic package for a variety of uses. With standard sizes of drawn metal housings to choose from, this oil filled or dry resin medium package can provide a range of AC and DC voltages to store capacitance while utilizing an assortment of dielectric systems including extended film foil, metalized film, and hybrid combinations of each.
S-Series capacitors are well suited for many general purpose power modules and applications including:
- AC resonant capacitors
- AC harmonic filtering
- DC filtering
- High energy pulse power
- AC and DC commutation circuits
- GTO snubbers
Unique features of the S-Series capacitor include:
- Economic package – Simple drawn can allows for low cost oil filled or resin filled package.
- Aluminum can option – For high frequency applications, this product can utilize a non-ferrous aluminum can.
- General Purpose – With a range of existing standard can sizes, this product can be used for a wide variety of applications that fall in capacitance and voltage ranges.
- Painted metal can – For extra corrosion protection or a bit more heat dissipation, gray painted cans are an option.
Contact NWL for S-Series Capacitors
Contact NWL for further assistance with AC resonant capacitor, DC filter, DC pulse, S-Series capacitors.